Skip to main content

January Goals and Special Announcement

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it is already 2016 and I wish everyone nothing but good things in the new year. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and spent time with family and friends! I just wanted to come on here to let you guys know Naturalle Drea's new blogging schedule. I really thought about my schedule and how hectic everything was. I really needed to set a better schedule for myself so I have time to do things. Now there will be posts on Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday. Also I will be starting monthly goals as a new series. I will post at the beginning of the month a few things I want to accomplish or improve and will post the results at the end of the month. This month I want to work on the following:

Drink more water- I have been slacking so much on this. I used to drink water all day at work and just have been slowly getting away from it.

Exercise More- This is also something that is not easy to do. I don't have my gym in the area of where I work and it is hard to workout before or after work. I have a few DVDs I can use and Nike Training Club on my phone.

Set a budget- I have a lot of exciting things coming up that I really need to save up for. I do a lot of impulse buying and I need to save more money. This is going to be hard but it needs to be done.

Take my vitamins- I got away from taking my vitamins as well. The bottle is just sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me to start taking them again.

So at the end of the month, I will let you guys know how I made out. See you guys on Tuesday!!

Have you checked out my previous post on my December Birchbox and Ispy??


~**Drea Notes**~

My son got so many toys for Christmas!! I'm trying to figure out where all these toys are going lol!!

This weather has been so crazy that my allergies have been acting up. 




Comments

  1. yay for goals as well as the amazing things going on in your life recently!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab goals! I need to get back into excersing regularly a again as I have been slacking over the holidays. I'm also really bad at taking my vitamins too lol

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget to take my vitamins and I sit them on the kitchen table so I see them but still ignore them. Thanks for stopping by Keisha!!

      Delete
  3. I am also planning on a better blogging schedule and i love the monthly goals idea! I slacked off during December and need to get back to a good routine now. *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps to have a good schedule so you can plan ahead of time. Thanks for reading Jackie!!

      Delete
  4. Great goals! I need to eat healthier which is a constant struggle for me. Blog schedules are def to keep up with if you have an already hectic life. 2x a week is hard for me now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eating healthy is always hard especially when people bring in cookies and doughnuts lol! Yes things happen and it is hard but I'm determined to stick to it. Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete
  5. I have set out a whole new blogging and YouTube schedule for myself too. I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everything works out with your new schedule Lily! It can be tough at times. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...