Skip to main content

Happy Two Years Naturalle Drea!!

Happy Thursday! Exactly two years ago today, my blog was born. I can't believe two years have gone by so fast. I remember when I first sat down to do this, I had no clue what I was getting myself into or where this was going to take me. I just wanted something of my own where I can talk about everything that I love so much in the beauty world! I was determined to keep going and not give up. Over the past two years, this blog has taught me so much like patience. I'll admit that I am very impatient. It didn't help looking at other fellow bloggers that have been doing this as long as me and having more success. I wondered a lot what I wasn't doing right. I had be patient because things happen when they supposed to and not exactly when I want them to happen. Eventually I will have my shine and gain that success that I really want. I have stuck with this blog for this long and there is no turning back. There have been times I've been back and forth about shutting this down but I would only be letting myself down for not having the patience to wait. I feel like I have grown as a blogger and only getting better. I can't believe I have 25 subscribers on YouTube now!! I have so much I want to do with this blog and everything. I can't wait until I get get my tutorials up and running and really create content that keeps people coming back. I have really fallen in blog with blogging and can't imagine my life without it. Even when I try to take breaks, I'm still thinking about it and thinking of ideas and what to do next. I am just proud of myself and how far I have come with blogging. You only get better with time and this is just the start. I really want to thank everyone that has supported me from the beginning, it just means so much to me that you believed in me and know my potential. Thank you to all my readers and fellow bloggers out there and those that share my post with others and have nothing but kind words for me. There are good people in this world and I appreciate you guys. Let's see what year two has in store for Naturalle Drea!

Looking to the future




Comments

  1. Happy 2 year Blog Anniv Andrea!!! Breaks are great to have as blogging can get overwhelming sometimes. Wishing you to many many more blogging years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...