Skip to main content

Friday Favorites: July Favorites

Happy Friday!! I have been running around all day getting stuff ready for my son's birthday tomorrow!! I'm super excited and he is too! Well here are my July Favorites!



What were your favorites last month? Comment below and let me know.

** There is a giveaway going on now until August 20th, you can enter on my previous post HERE!!

Have a great weekend and see you for Sunday Fashions!!



~**Drea Notes**~

I can't believe August is here already!! Where did the summer go?

I still haven't been to the beach yet!!



Comments

  1. I love love love favorites videos! I definitely have to check out the ELF blush/bronzer duo. I have one just not in the shade as yours. A couple of July faves of mine are my clear baby lips (I won't wear any other Chapstick brand) and my Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life by YogiTea. It makes my morning green tea fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tea sounds good,I'll have to try that out sometime! I love drinking green tea in the morning too! Thanks for stopping by Tea!!

      Delete
  2. I think I saw that blush bronzer duo from ELF. They sell ELF at CVS now so I just picked up the blush quad. That chell brow pencil is so versatile. H&M has awesome basics. I have a BUNCH of their long stretchy tees that you can wear with leggings. Its one of my favorite stores. great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like Elf is popping up in store everywhere now! They opened an Elf store in the mall by me not too long ago, Next time I'm in H&M, I'll check out those stretchy tees, they would be great for the weekend. Thanks for watching Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...