Skip to main content

What I Got For Christmas 2014



Happy Tuesday!! Hope everyone enjoyed their time with family and friends during the holiday!! I sure did and I need to take long weekends more often. It felt nice not having to worry about setting an alarm, rushing to get ready in the morning and just enjoying the time off. Well here is what I got for Christmas this year and I love everything! What did you get this year? Comment below and let me know!! See you guys in 2015!!!


~**Drea Notes**~

My son got a lot of musical instruments this year, he can start a band now lol!! It was so much fun watching how excited he was that Santa came!!

I can't wait for what 2015 has in store!

I think I'm going to do another no buy before IMATS again. 

Watch out for a giveaway coming soon!!

Comments

  1. i wish i loved near an IMATS!! it's on my beauty bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try to come out to one sometime soon! They are some much fun!! Thanks for watching Elle and Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some really nice things! I would love to know your thoughts on the melted gloss. The flower bomb is such a pretty scent...but I agree the price for a full bottle is quite expensive.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha, I'm surprised I haven't opened my melted gloss yet lol!! I just couldn't see myself spending so much on perfume. Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  3. You got a ton of great stuff! I hear so many good things about the Nars lipsticks! I hate spending the money on full sized perfumes so the rollerballs are def the way to go! I love express dress pants. That is all that I own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't shopped in Express in so long, I do love their pants, I want to get more. I think I'm going to get rollerballs in the other expensive scents I like. Thanks for watching Tanya! Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...