Skip to main content

Men's Subscriptions Boxes

Hey guys!! Did you know that there are subscription boxes for men?? This post is going to be about the few that I have found and have given as a gift.

Birchbox for Men

I current subscribe to Birchbox and I noticed that there is a monthly subscription for men. I got a three month gift for my boyfriend and he really liked it. I like how Birchbox will send an email and get a profile on what the guy likes and caters the remaining boxes based off the information given. They gave a lot of great skincare items, colognes samples and other things men would use. I was really impressed with what Birchbox sent. The monthly subscription is $20 a month and I think it would be worth it. You should try a 3 month gift first to see if you like what gets sent to you and if you like it, then just sign up. Now the guys don't have to feel left out when out monthly boxes come lol!! You can see more about Birchbox for Men here.

Five Four Club

Can't believe I found a clothing subscription for men. I was surprised. This one seemed very interesting because they had other celebrities and athletes who also wear the clothing. This box would be $60 a month and they send you items that value $120 and up. I personally don't like to buy clothes online because I like to try things on but they make it easy to exchange and return things. You can find more information here!!

KlutchClub

I was searching the web and found this fitness based box. If your guy is really into fitness, this would be a great one. They come in 1,3 and 6 month subscriptions and they send over $50 worth of health and fitness items. It looks like they send out a great variety of items. You can fond more information here. They also had a Women's and Moms box. I may have to check that out for myself lol!!

And as I stated in my last post, I found information about men's skincare. I found this website called the Grooming Lounge and it has so much information. It has everything from skincare to body care and even personal care. You can find whatever you are looking for. You can go to the website here!!

So that is it for this post on Men's Subscription boxes. Have you ever tried any boxes for the man in your life?? What ones have you tried? Comment below and let me know!!

~** Drea Notes**~

I'm loving this weather now!! So glad the warm weather finally came!!

I actually want to grill more this summer. 


Comments

  1. I had no idea they had a birchbox for men! Julie over at Swatch and Review also just posted a subscription box that for razors each month. Its actually a great idea because razor heads are super expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do Tanya and its pretty good! I think I did see that subscription for razors. They can get expensive!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  2. glad to know there are options for men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's good for men to discover new things also! Thanks for reading Elle!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...