Skip to main content

Update on No Buy

Hey guys! I am half way through my no buy and I've been good so far!! It's just so hard when new stuff comes out and it's so pretty!! Lol! I haven't no stepped into one MAC, Ulta or Sephora since I started but it's hard at Target! They just redid thew whole beauty section and those bright lights just call you to come over and look! And in a Target near me, I noticed my favorite hair company, Shea Moisture had their makeup line in stock!! I was so mad I couldn't purchase anything but will once this no buy is over! SO one month down and one more to go! I'm not sure if I will stretch this past June but you never know! I've been so busy picking up extra hours at work but some new post are coming soon!




Lol, this was funny!!

 
~** Drea Notes **~
 
I've been enjoying this Spring weather but not all this crazy rain!!
 
I'm really thinking about going back to school to find a new career path.

Comments

  1. HAHAHA love that Maury picture above! Great job so far! I have already failed! I had to buy a couple makeup related items and when it comes to not buying clothes I failed miserably!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cracking up at my desk when I found this pic and had to put it on here! It helps me not to go anywhere near places that sell makeup so I don't get tempted.

      Delete
  2. Bahahaha! Love that picture!
    Good luck on No Buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol all these pictures are so funny I find online! Thanks Lily!

      Delete
  3. i fail miserably with no buys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first one and so far I'm doing good! You will get through one sometime! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your no buy! I admire your willpower since I wasn't quite as successful when I attempted one in the past haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I had to after the damage I did at IMATS in April and running out of room to put all my makeup lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...