Hey guys! I am back with a Mini Tutorial on how I do my Bantu Knots. Please excuse the crazy noises in the background, this crazy computer! I will post the results tomorrow so please check back and comment!
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...
Great video! I will have to give this a whirl. The last time tried I did this on hair that had too much product, my hair was really sticky lol ...It didn't work well. I think I may try again on slightly damp hair with less product and see if I achieve a better result.
ReplyDeleteThanks for share luv!
Keisha xo
Thanks for stopping by Keisha! When I first tried it, my hair didn't set all the way and half of it didn't curl but it gets better with practice and patience.
Delete