Skip to main content

Black Owned Business Feature: True Products

I am so excited to talk about this next company and product. When I discovered that there was a Black Owned laundry detergent, I had to support and try it. I have not used another detergent since trying this one by True Products.


True Products was started in 2012 as a manufacturing and distribution company that specializes in household cleaning supplies. This company is based in Atlanta, Georgia and is veteran owned. 

I love that you only need one capful for a load of laundry. Directly from the site, True Detergent is 4x concentrated and allows consumers to use less soap. It is void of any caustic ingredients and animal essences thus making it a truly safe detergent for all types of machines and fabrics and also safe for the whole family.
Powerful and economical, its concentrated nature allows users to use less soap for more cleaning power leading to tremendous savings and results.
One of the things that you will notice about True Detergent is the fact that it has low suds. Despite skeptical views about low suds, True Laundry Detergent has proven that the amount of suds does not equal the degree of cleaning power.
I was skeptical at first think that only one capful would clean an entire load but it really does! I was so used to using 2-3 capfuls for laundry and running out of detergent so fast. This detergent lasts longer and I am not buying it as often. I love the scent of this detergent too. It is not too overpowering and just a nice, clean fragrance. 

I normally purchase the 101 fl oz bottle that runs for 14.99. There is a smaller bottle that you can purchase if you want to try it first. I just love this detergent and how amazing it is. Please go support this business. You can check their site RIGHT HERE!! See you guys Thursday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL??

~** Drea Notes**~

I have some exciting hair and fashion post coming this Summer.

So You Think You Can Dance is back too, I love that show. I just love any dancing show lol.




Comments

  1. This laundry detergent sounds interesting! I go through a lot of detergent lol, so a product that gets the clothes clean without having to use excessive detergent sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would use too much detergent sometimes and would have to rinse my clothes again because there was too much soap lol. Hopefully you try it out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over