Skip to main content

Thankful Everyday

I survived the Rocky Run! It was so cold that day and I made it! I will actually train next time I have a race lol! I hope you guys don't mind these personal post but I just felt like writing a lot more lately.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! When did that sneak up on us? Next time we know, Christmas will be here and then 2018!! It is crazy how this year has gone by so fast. This time last year I was counting down until my wedding and we're coming up on 6 months in December! 

 It just seems like this is the only time of the year that people are thankful and very giving. I know it is the season of that but what about the rest of the year? You should be thankful all year for everything, even the small things. It really didn't hit me until adulthood about being thankful for everything. There were moments where I wasn't working and looking like crazy for a job but I was thankful to still have a roof over my head and food to eat. I was thankful when I was working again and didn't take it for granted. I used to see people complaining about getting up and going to work and I was wishing I had a job to complain about. 

There are some people in this word who do not have a place to call home, don't know where their next meal is coming from and don't have the luxury of having the issue of deciding what to wear. You know know what could happen tomorrow or weeks, months from now. I'm just so thankful for life, love, employment, family and friends. I'll be celebrating the holidays as a Mrs. this year and I'm excited! I'm just thankful for the things I do have now. 

What are you thankful for? Comment below and let me know. Have a great start to the week and see you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST??

~**Drea Notes**~

I tried the new Toasted White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks, I like it. Have you tried it yet?

Okay, I'm doing Vlogmas this year but going to do it a little different. I'll let you guys know but I'm excited.

My son has two pages front and back now for his Christmas list? Who is getting all these toys? Lol!!

My friends and I are going to IMATS next year!! I haven't been the past two or three years! I'm excited. 

Comments

  1. I am thankful for my family. My husband and my son, they are great abs I love them a lot.
    My sister and my brother in law who were able to come through when we needed help.
    I'm thankful for my health and for the fact that all that is wrong with me, I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to family and good health! Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for!

      Delete
  2. I'm thankful for my family and friends that have stuck by my side through thick and thin. Also for my two nephews and the fact that I have been a pretty big part of their lives and get to see them grow from babies to little boys. I'm also thankful for the strength my mother has taught me to have and the life that I have made for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nieces and nephews are like adults and teenagers now, I feel old that I watched them grow from the time they were born. Thanks for sharing what your thankful for.

      Delete
  3. What an amazing achievement!! I remember the first run I completed. It wasn't major but the confidence boost it gave me was. PS - I didn't train either... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow