Skip to main content

Drea's Fashion Corner ~ Piecing Together

Happy Sunday!! It has been a great weekend!! I went to IMATS yesterday with my friends and got so much stuff!! I will have a post about that soon. Well this post is going to be the results of my new fashion series. Just a refresher, Piecing Together is where I find an outfit on my Pinterest page to recreate. I posted this outfit a few weeks ago to recreate.


It took me a little while to really get the pieces together. That blazer was so hard to find but I found something. I already had the black shirt and pencil skirt. We were out earlier today and my boyfriend took the pictures for me. Now on to my recreation and where I got the pieces from.





Blazer
Store: Target
Brand: Merona


Shoes
Store: Macy's 
Brand: Marc Fisher

Bag
Store: TJ Maxx
Brand: Bueno




So that is it for Piecing Together. I will introduce another series to Drea's Fashion Corner soon and have another post to this one as well. What fashion trends are you loving now? Comment below and let me know. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and see you Thursday!!!

~**Drea Notes**~

School started last week and so far it is going okay. I have 3 papers to write which should be so much fun lol!!

I started going to a dance class once a week that my friends host and teach. I was so happy to be dancing again and really enjoyed the class. 

We took my son to the zoo for the first time today!! He has so much fun looking at all the animals!!


Comments

  1. it looks great! and boo to papers---idont miss those. but yay to adventures like dance and the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle!! I'm so dreading writing papers again but its gotta be done lol!!

      Delete
  2. Great recreation of your inspiration outfit! You look fantasctic...I adore the striped blazer.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keisha!! I really like the blazer too!!

      Delete
  3. I love that blazer/jacket! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I love that I can dress it up and down with outfits!!

      Delete
  4. I love this fashion series and that jacket! Great job recreating the look. Looking forward to seeing more from this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie!! I'm excited to be doing more fashion related post!! it gives me a reason to shop lol!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...